“Should a tolerant society tolerate intolerance? The answer is NO. It’s a paradox, but unlimited tolerance can lead to the extinction of tolerance.”
– Karl Popper, “The Open Society and its Enemies: The Spell of Plato Vol 1,” Chapter 7
Hey, it’s another rewritten tract!
Version 2.0 Change Log:
- Trump is literally Hitler, because nobody cares anyway.
- Karl Popper is slightly less misquoted.
- Presidential crest not loading for all viewers.
- Character somehow able to hold sign straight up and behind own head.
- Appears “Lossy” if you try hard enough.
Dobson’s trash. Trump lost the popular election, though. He’s literally President despite the will of the people.