Category: dumb

Book Eagle

This one’s a team effort.

In order to increase their Youtube channel following, a man convinced his wife to shoot a book held to his chest, believing it would stop the round.  Against the pleas of friends & family, and presumably deeming a test unnecessary, he held a hardcover encyclopedia, while his wife shot at him with a .50-calibre Desert Eagle.  She was perfectly on target.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40438207

Gamer Frustrated with his Team Smashes his head through the…

Gamer Frustrated with his Team Smashes his head through the Monitor

Ever get so angry you wanted to smash something?

A gamer in China who lost a League of Legends match was so mad with his teammates, he smashed his head through his computer monitor.

That’s right, through.

The gamer was playing at an internet cafe in the city of Lanzhou, China.

Needless to say, he received head injuries — and the screen was also left with a pretty sizeable hole.

Man Chugs Entire Bottle of Tequila to win $630 bet…and…

Man Chugs Entire Bottle of Tequila to win $630 bet…and Dies

March 3, 2017 –
It was the bet to end all bets, and ultimately a man’s life. A 23-year-old man died from alcohol poisoning after chugging an entire bottle of tequila in a Dominican nightclub. Kelvin Rafael Mejía decided to down the lot as part of a friendly wager between friends.
The insane bet was all caught on camera and then posted online.

The video caught the moment Kelvin completed the challenge of drinking the tequila straight from the bottle. Kelvin won $630 and had the money in his hand, he fainted and collapsed to the floor and never regained consciousness.

After finishing every last drop and handed his winnings, just seconds later he is barely able to stand and has to be helped up by two men. Shortly afterwards, he died. The Dominican Republic’s medical examiner revealed that the man died from alcohol intoxication.

According to El Universal, the bet came about after Mejia approached a table where a group of clients were betting money on how much tequila they could drink in one go and he asked to join in.
The management of the venue, the Vacca Lounge, has distanced itself from the events stating the nightclub had nothing to do with the tragic incident.

Man Dissolved in Acidic Water After Trying to “Hot…

Man Dissolved in Acidic Water After Trying to “Hot Pot” Soak in Yellowstone National Park Hot Pool

He and his sister were trying to “hot pot,” or soak in the water.

An Oregon man who died in a Yellowstone National Park hot spring and dissolved when he fell into the boiling, acidic water, was looking to soak in the water, park officials said in a report.

The report, which followed a Freedom of Information Act request from KULR, found that Colin Scott, 23, was looking for a place to “hot pot,” or soak in the streaming waters—a practice forbidden by the park—with his sister in June. He “was reaching down to check the temperature of a hot spring when he slipped and fell into the pool,” the report said, quoting his sister Sable Scott.

Search and rescue rangers who looked for Scott found his body in the pool, along with his wallet and flip flops, but their recovery efforts were thwarted by a lightning storm. The next day, they could not find any remains because of the acidic water quality.

“In a very short order, there was a significant amount of dissolving,” Deputy Chief Ranger Lorant Veress told KULR.

weloveshortvideos: It knocked him out

:

It knocked him out