What… Was… the… Plan…
Dec. 7, 2017 – An internet “prankster” had to be freed by firefighters after cementing his head inside a microwave oven.
West Midlands Fire Service said it took an hour to free the man after they were called to a house in Fordhouses, Wolverhampton.
Friends had managed to feed an air tube into the 22-year-old’s mouth to help him breathe, the service said.
Watch Commander Shaun Dakin said the man “could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured”.
Mr Dakin said: “He and a group of friends had mixed seven bags of Polyfilla which they then poured around his head, which was protected by a plastic bag inside the microwave.
"The oven was being used as a mould and wasn’t plugged in. The mixture quickly set hard and, by the time we were called, they’d already been trying to free him for an hour and a half.”
Crews from the technical rescue team helped with taking the microwave apart, he added.
“It took us nearly an hour to free him,” added Mr Dakin.
Up , or ….
Cellphone video taken around 7 p.m. on Dec. 30 outside a St. Louis Ikea store shows Sierra Coleman, 28, being restrained by two loss prevention officers, according to KTVI-TV.
Despite the large pan sticking out of the backside of her leggings, Coleman was not going to be taken in without a struggle.
“It’s a misdemeanor,” Coleman yells in the video. “Only $30!”
The woman filming can be heard exclaiming, “Is that a pot in the back of your pants?”
Not only is the outline of the cookware item clearly visible through the suspect’s Nike pants, the entire handle can also be seen sticking out of her waistband.