Firefighters spent 3 hours rescuing man that got his penis stuck in a barbell
Sept. 18, 2017 – There’s nothing quite like cozying up to a nice cold chunk of metal.
Firefighters in Worms, Germany, shared a fun story to its Facebook page on Friday in an attempt at showing how delicate the team of first responders can be during a sensitive rescue mission. “The professional fire brigade was called to the hospital in Worms,” a translated version of the Facebook post reads. “One person had a very sensitive body part in the hole of a 2.5 kg dumbbell disc.”
That’s right, a desperate man decided to put his penis inside a cold barbell, and had a little trouble removing it on his own.
The firefighters spent THREE HOURS trying to remove the dick from the disc, using a cutting grinder, a vibrating saw, and what they called “a hydraulic rescue device.” We’re not exactly sure what that is, but there is no way that was comfortable for this poor man.
While this dude clearly made a terrible mistake we can bet he will never make again, please take this as a lesson and remember there are plenty of safe male sex toys out there for purchase. Never use a piece of metal.
Man dies after penis enhancement surgery goes wrong
August 1, 2017 – A Swedish man died after suffering complications during a penis enhancement surgery, according to a recently published case report.
The 30-year-old relatively healthy patient wanted a penile elongation and girth enhancement surgery, which includes transferring fat from one area of the body and replacing it in the penis. Surgeons finished the elongation part of the procedure and were in the process of injecting the patient with transferred fat, when the man started experiencing complications, according to a report in the Journal of Forensic Sciences.
The man’s heart began to race, and his blood pressure dropped abnormally low, according to the report. The patient, who did not have a prior heart condition, went into cardiac arrest and died a little over an hour later, according to the report.
An autopsy later concluded that the patient died from a pulmonary fat embolism, when fat traveled the bloodstream to his lungs and ruptured blood vessels.
Doctors believe this is the first case where a “seemingly simple and safe procedure of penis enlargement by autologous fat transfer caused sudden death in a healthy young man,” according to the report.